MINI RODINI Bat puffy jacket
Cosy and warm puff jacket with a cool all-over bat print and a faux leather panda at bottom front matching the zip slider. The jacket has a warm, down touch padding and a breathable and water-resistant shell fabric with BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating.
• Front zip with protection placket
• Snap buttons at placket and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin
• Two front pockets with snap buttons
• Breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester satin
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• GRS certified
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
* Colour: Grey
* European sizing: 2/3 years = 92/98, 4/5 years = 104/110, 6/7 years = 116/122, 8/9 years = 128/134
The puffy jacket has the water-repellent coating BIONIC-FINISH® ECO. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
The jacket is GRS certified which ensures that it consists of recycled materials made from, for example, PET soda bottles, discarded fishnets and used clothes. Since we are working with products that are mainly used by children, the control of chemical use is of the utmost importance to us. GRS is the strictest certification for recycled material on the market today and includes rigid controls of especially chemical use and tracking, but also working conditions.